CEO(Chief executive officer) hearing the word first thing comes to our mind is that someone who is multi-talented, filled with several qualities and in charge of an organization. It is the position of most senior corporate officer.
If u have interested to be a CEO in future then this post is going to boost you up. Here we will talk about the highest paid CEO’s in the world in 2017.
Top 10 Leading CEO in the World
10.Howard M. Lorber: President & CEO of Vector Group Ltd. He is also the Chairman of Douglas Elliman, (a subsidiary of Vector Group) & Nathan’s Famous (a fast food chain). He is also associated with New Valley Corporation (formerly the Western Union), Hallman & Lorber Associates (an actuarial firm). Lorber serves as one of the top economic advisers to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. This person is connected to 12 Board Members in 12 organization across 15 different industries. According to the fiscal year 2016, his total compensation was $ 11,059,107.
9. Sandeep Mathrani: He is a business person & the CEO & Director of General Growth Properties since 2011. He is responsible for all retail real estate activities in the United States and India. Previously, Mr. Mathrani served as a Consultant at GGP Inc. Prior to this, he served as the President of Retail Real Estate at Vornado Realty Trust. His annual compensation is about $1,200,000.
8. Robert A.Iger: Rober A.Iger is also known as Bob Iger is the Chairman and served as CEO of Walt Disney Company since Sixteen Years. This person is connected to 7 Board Members in 7 organization across 12 different industries. He has been named one of Fortune magazine’s “25 Most Powerful People in Business” (2006, 2007). He was awarded “CEO of the Year” by Chief Executive Magazine (2014). His total Calculated Compensation is $43,882,396.
7. Leonard S.Schleifer: Dr. Leonard Schleifer is the founder of biotechnology company Regeneron Pharmaceuticals and was ranked number one among the top biopharmaceutical executives with the highest compensation in 2015. He is a licensed physician and is certified in Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. This person is connected to 107 board members in 2 different organizations across 1 different industries. His total Calculated Compensation $28,337,520.
6. Frank J. Bisignano: He is the CEO and Chairman of the private technology First Data. He is the key person to push technologically of the company. He collaborated with his company with Apple Inc. This person is connected to 348 board members in 8 different organizations across 14 different industries. His Total Calculated Compensation is $13,835,173.
5. Safra A.Catz: Ms. Safra Ada Catz has been the Chief Executive Officer of Oracle Corporation since September 17, 2014, and serves as its Principal Financial Officer. Ms. Catz served as the President of Oracle Corporation from January 2004 to September 2014. This person is connected to 11 board members in 1 different organizations across 2 different industries. Her total Calculated Compensation is $40,729,965.
4. Mark V. Hurd: Mr. Mark Vincent Hurd has been the Chief Executive Officer of Oracle Corporation since September 17, 2014. Mr. Hurd oversees the corporate direction and strategy for Oracle’s global field operations, including marketing, sales, consulting, alliances and channels and support. This person is connected to 25 board members in 3 different organizations across 8 different industries. His total Calculated Compensation is $40,832,279.
3. Philippe P. Dauman: Mr. Philippe P. Dauman served as the Chief Executive Officer and President of Viacom, Inc. since September 5, 2006, until August 18, 2016. Mr. Dauman served as an Executive Vice President of Viacom Inc. from March 1994 to May 2000, Chief Administrative Officer since January 1996 and Chief Counsel & Secretary from February 1993 to October 1998. This person is connected to 6 Board Members in 6 organization across 12 different industries. His total calculated compensation is $92,990,138.
2. Leslie Moonves: Mr. Leslie Moonves, II, has been the Chief Executive Officer of CBS Corporation since December 31, 2005, and its Chairman since February 3, 2016. Mr. Moonves oversees all operations of CBS Corporation, including the CBS Television Network, The CW (a joint venture between CBS Corporation and Warner Bros. Entertainment), CBS Television Studios, CBS Global Distribution Group etc. This person is connected to 6 Board Members in 6 organization across 12 different industries. He is currently the number second best-paid employee in the world.
1. Dara Khosrowshahi: Mr. Dara Khosrowshahi has been Chief Executive Officer of Uber Technologies, Inc. since August 30, 2017. Mr. Khosrowshahi served as Chief Executive Officer and President at Expedia, Inc. (Expedia Group) since August 9, 2005, until August 30, 2017. Mr. Khosrowshahi served as an Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at HSN, Inc. This person is connected to 2 Board Members in 2 organization across 13 different industries. He is among the list of most prominent Iranian-American in the U.S state departments.