“Business Haunt” – a non-profit organization for business students to improve their academic & professional skills. “Business Haunt” believes in sharing skills, As every single person has some unique skill to share with others. Anyone can join & get a free membership at “Business Haunt“. We know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy very seriously. By visiting the businesshaunt.com website, you are accepting the practices outlined in this policy.
- Business Haunt collect information to make businesshaunt.com useful for you and to provide a personalized experience.
- Business Haunt collects your registration and user profile data. It’s servers also collect log information used to make the website faster and better. Sometimes Business Haunt may collect geographic location data; for the personalized experience.
- Business Haunt will send you emails based on your profile settings. From time to time, it may send emails to all their users.
- Business Haunt does not sell your information to anyone. However, it will show publicly available information to other users. Business Haunt may share information so that it can provide its service, and Business Haunt may share information where required by law. Business Haunt may also share information with third-parties that help businesshaunt.com provide services to you.
- Your account is protected by an encrypted password. Business Haunt keeps it secure; you must also keep it safe. Business Haunt‘s employees may not access your account unless required to do a specific job.
- Please register only when you reach 15 years of age, or ask for your parents’ permission if you are between 11 and 15 years old.
- Effective as of March 2017.